Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Not paying attention

So there's always a fair amount of juggling going on at Belly Beyond HQ. Business to grow, children to tend etc etc and it's just not possible to be on top of everything all the time.

But I got a bit of a shock when someone made a comment about our Belly Beyond tattoos and how they loved the article on us in the latest Her Business Magazine.

"What article?" I thought. I have the latest Her Business Magazine - get it every month.

Two weeks ago I had answered their call for story submissions but it seems my highly prided attention to detail was missing when I had flicked through the mag, because on closer inspection, they'd already run it! Oh dear.

In my defence I haven't had time to read anything that's not directly attached to the work we are doing at www.bellybeyond.co.nz but these sorts of oversights are a clear indication that a year and a half of going a million miles an hour, is starting to show. Heidi laughed when I showed her the article. "yes, it's such a tiny picture - I can see how you missed it". :D

See the article itself on our Media page.

So the moral of the story kids, before making submissions to magazines - make sure you do your research and pay attention to every page!

A big thanks to Her Business Magazine for the article and our Fairy Godmother for setting it up.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails