Thursday, November 11, 2010

Baby Carrier Reviews

Two reviews received in as many days from happy customers who have purchased from our varied baby carrier range.

Unido Baby Sling

I rec'd my Unido sling today and have used it twice already.....I can tell it is going to be brilliant and just what I was looking for.


The fabric feels great and it looks and feels like excellent quality, so I am very happy with it.


Thank you!!


Popit Wrap


I absolutely love my popit wrap! :-) It's so comfortable to wear & my son loves the snuggle time when he's in it & he loves that he can see out when he's in it. I find it fantastic for support as I have a spinal curve & I tried a few baby carriers before I purchased the popit wrap which didn't offer anywhere near the back support I need which the popit offers :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails