Friday, March 13, 2009

Fabulous feedback from our lovely customers

Just some feedback for you....I read your website and just LOVED it.
It made me feel so at ease purchasing online and I knew from what I'd read/your whole concept that your business was a trustworthy one and most importantly, one that I would definitely make repeat purchases with!



I just wanted to say a HUGE Thanks, as I ordered a bag about mid-day yesterday and it arrived at 9am this morning.

Thanks for the fantastic service and I'll definitely be shopping at Belly Beyond again.


I just wanted to thank you for your exceptional service in driving the Medela Swing out to me - I really appreciated it and it has been VERY worthwhile. I expressed that afternoon and many times since it has been so successful!!! So much better, more efficient, didn't feel like it was pulling my nipple off and QUIET too!


Keep up the good work! I can't fault your friendly, helpful advice, and your fast turn around. Will recommend your website to my friends.
Jo (Lower Hutt)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails