Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Natures Sway Baby Hammocks

A friend asked recently if I thought it was worth buying a Natures Sway Baby Hammock - I laughed and said it was my favourite baby purchase and I think everyone should have one!

I loved our hammock and so did Elliott. We took it with us whenever we needed her to have a familiar bed so it travelled to Australia, Northland and often across the sea to Waiheke when we visited my parents. You can purchase a stand for it which was great at my parents but we just used the door clamp usually.

We had it bolted into the ceiling in the lounge and she had her days sleeps there until I couldn't put her in it any longer (around 13 months I think)!

As a useful baby purchase it rates a 10/10 for me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like your blog it’s excellent. Cotton Rope Hammock India

Unknown said...

Many parents report that their babies sleep for longer due as a result of the comfort provided by the hammock’s cocoon-like environment and c-curve, designed to minimise pressure on your baby’s developing spine and nerve pathways. More info

Michael Miller said...

Wow what a nice idea, I'm excited to do this in my home. I need a baby hammock to make my baby sleep comfortably.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails