Until today Heidi and I haven't said that out loud. Sure, we've said it to each other, we've written it in a business plan but today we were outed in public when a judge from the David Awards stated our wishes to be the number one baby site in the country. What's more, he added that there was no doubt in his mind we would achieve that. (high praise indeed!)
Check out the winners announcement webcast here for yourself. It takes a couple of minutes and you can see the other wonderful businesses that are a part of this years awards. We'd like to give a big thanks to Heather and the organisers of the Awards and to the Judges - we look forward to getting your feedback.
So to the details - Belly Beyond received the following awards:
- Winner: Best Fledgling Business Award
- Joint Winner: Marketing Award
- Highly Commended: Supreme Award
- The Mr Belly Beyonds: What fantastic husbands we have. Brilliant guys, friends and Dads and unwavering support for us. It's ironic that Heidi and I started Belly Beyond to be at home with our kids, yet our husbands have actually ended up taking on MORE work with house and kids, even after working a full day.
- Employee on the Month Judy: what a find. One day we will pay you what you are worth :)
- Nanny: My lovely Mum makes the trek from Waiheke every week to mind no. 1 grand-daughter and give me one kid-free day. Thanks so much for your efforts mum!
- Jodi: Graphic Designer Extraordinaire and the reasons our ads always look so fresh and amazing