Friday, March 5, 2010

Ameda Breast Pump Reviews

The reviews for our Ameda Breast Pump range are just amazing.  Of course we knew they were a great range of pumps, that's why we added them to Belly Beyond, but to have our customers contact us without prompting to report back is just fantastic.

 Here's a sample of the reviews so far:
"I just wanted to drop you an email to tell you how pleased I am with my new Ameda pump! It is exactly what I wanted and it is making life much easier already. Thank you so much for your excellent advice and help with choosing the right pump, it is very much appreciated. I LOVE Belly Beyond, you guys are doing an awesome job (and I am loving the huge sale!)."

"The reason I got this pump is because I have a Medela mini electric which is far too hard to manoeuvre when I am trying to pump while feeding! The lactation consultant suggested I try a manual and I’m so pleased I did. I find this one way better to use than the Medela Instyle even! Cos I can pump while I feed and it’s not a huge unit to lug around"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails