Are you pregnant or a breastfeeding Mum? (or both). Proud of your curves and not afraid to show them off?
We are looking for mums and mums-to-be to be part of our catwalk showcase of Maternity Lingerie and Sleepwear to be held at this year’s Auckland Parent & Child Show at the very end of October 2010.
You do not have to have catwalk modeling experience, this is about attitude, energy and a celebration of REAL women.
- Between 13-29 weeks pregnant as at 14 September 2010 and/or
- Currently breastfeeding
- There is potential for one 15 minute show per day on the weekend of Friday 29th October - Sunday 31st October. You need to be available for at least one of the 15 minute shows (you can apply to be part of all 3 if you want!)
To register your interest send the following details to Louisa on firstname.lastname@example.org :
How many weeks pregnant you are now:
Days you are available: (cross out the days you aren't unavailable)
- FRIDAY 29th October
- SATURDAY 30th October
- SUNDAY 31st October
Terms and conditions:
- If chosen, you will be responsible for getting to and from the show (s).
- Associated payment for models chosen for this promo will be in the form of a Maternity Lingerie set valued at over $100 each. (Not bad for 15 minutes work and yes, you will receive one set for each day you participate in).
- The final choice of models and days will be at the discretion of Belly Beyond.