Thursday, May 7, 2009

Twitter Party

So I need to apologise to any of my Twitter followers who thought I was rambling in incoherent sentences last night (well even more incoherently than usual!) I was taking part in a Twitter Party hosted by Ghada from www.girlstoys.co.nz

This involved talking to a variety of women about life balance, being a Mum and so forth and so on. There were various interuptions from spammers as the #RSG (real social girls) hashtag began trending near the top at one point it was second only to Star Trek! Impressive indeed.

I got a bit confused as to who was talking to who but I think I got the hang of it near the end and am looking forward to the next one. Thanks to Ghada and the panel and the lovely prize donators Earth Sense and Scamps ECO Boutique.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails