Thursday, July 9, 2009

Belly Beyond has a soft SPOT for NZ wildlife

Had a brilliant day today. Firstly I must apologise to those customers who couldn't get hold of us, I will return your calls first thing in the morning!

Spent the day out at Heidi's place, relaxing and having a "day off". We generally work 7 days a week so it was a real treat to only do the basics in the morning and just chill out for the rest of the day.

We finally got the exclusive Stickytiki decals onto the Belly Beyond cars too - they look so cool and I definitely noticed the heads turn on the drive home (and I'm almost sre it wasn't just my driving).

Apart from looking amazing, there is a good reason behind our cars going dotty - which we will reveal on the site very shortly. But lets just say that the NZ Wildlife featured on the cars will be benefiting.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails