It's so annoying when you have a pair of perfectly good jeans that fit well except that doing the button up is either uncomfortable or simply a mission impossible.
Here's handy trick. I used this during the early stages of pregnancy when I didn't need maternity pants but my own were just a little to tight and then again after baby was born.
Belly Beyond Quick Tip
- Get a plain elastic hair tie
- thread it through the jeans button hole
- loop both ends back over the dome
- wear a top that covers your fly!
- Voila - instant pants expansion
Let us know if you try it!