Monday, May 3, 2010

Amber Teething Necklace Feedback

One of the many emails we receive about our Amber Teething Necklaces.

I couldn't resist sending you an email about the teething necklace that we bought.  I have to admit to being a bit skeptical but when at that time I was willing to try anything.

However, I'm just so incredibly pleased with the necklace - I now have my happy baby who sleeps well back again!!!  Within an hour of having the necklace on her bright red cheeks had disappeared and she has just had 2 nights of sleeping a million times better than she has been doing!  To top it all off, she's back to happily playing during the day so I can actually put her down and spend time with our 2 year as well!

Thank you so much,
Laura

And we've just added a new range of Amber bracelets  - check them out here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails